This durable face mask is made from two layers of treated fabric and features elastic ear loops and a center flat seam that ensure a close fit. It's machine-washable and reusable. Sold in packs of 3.
• Two layers of fabric
• Fabric: 100% polyester
• Finish: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
• Fabric produced with Silverplus® technology
• Contains a biocide for hygiene and freshness based on silver chloride
• Flat seam in the center of the mask
• Elastic ear loops
• Washable and reusable
• Made in the EU
• Sold in packs of 3
• The masks aren't medical equipment
• Supplier suggests size M for men (marked with a green thread around one of the mask’s loops)
• Supplier suggests size S for women (marked with a red thread around one of the mask’s loops)
The Face Masks have been produced using the unique Silverplus® technology. It prevents the growth of bacteria which cause unpleasant odors, discoloration, staining, and deterioration.
wearing face cloth coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. This additional safety measure helps protect others in case you have coronavirus, but don't show any symptoms.
You should still follow other protective measures as well, and closely follow the latest recommendations from public health officials and CDC to make an informed decision about the use of these masks.
How to Wash?
You can hand-wash the mask in warm water, or put it in a washing machine in up to 104°F (40°C). Don't use fabric softener when washing the mask. The mask can be washed up to 50 times.
|Center front height (inches)
|Earloop width (inches)
|Upper width (inches)