• Bad Dreams
• Crying for no reason
• Not interested in taking parts in fun activities
And the list goes on!
Sometimes the people we are closest to may have stress in their own lives, and in turn, ours. Stress can come from oh so many places!
So here are a few tips that can help with relieving stress at any age:
• Surround yourself with the people you trust, that accept and respect you as you are.
• Physical activities like regular exercise and outdoor sports reduces stress quickly!
• Give yourself time to be alone, think, write, and enjoy hobbies and activities.
• Spend time with the people you care about, listen and ask questions and share!
• Don’t be critical or judgmental of others or yourself.